Friday, January 21, 2011

Kitten Delivery

Two days ago, I received a call from my neighbor in the middle of the night saying that he wanted to give me the stray kitten.
"WHA!!!??" , i gasped, then I recalled that I met him after class few days back where he told me that he found a stray kitten and its condition is not on tip top.


"Oh,sure. I'll wait you downstairs", was what I replied, trying not to disappoint my neighbour. I was surprised myself when the lazy me decided to take on the case.
I searched for an empty box in the bathroom and luckily i found one. I rushed downstairs holding a box and found him waiting me with a kitten in his arm.
It was dark at that time so I couldn't really see how's the kitten looks like.
He put it in the box i was holding, and with a small chat and goodbye, I went back to my room.

I opened the box just to found an orange and white fur kitten that have heavy mange on its ears,legs,eyes,paws and not to mention, it has pot belly too.
It looked weak,wet and cold. The kitten tried to meow but it couldn't.

There's nothing I can do except prepare a bed in the box using my old clothes. I gave him cat biscuits from the emergency ration that I kept for some cats, gave him a fresh water to drink, and close some part of the box lid. It fell to sleep after enjoying its meal.

Moments later,my roomate came back from the library, and I asked him to do me a favor...
On the next day, my roomate namely Afiq brought the cat and I to V-Care clinic and the doctor there examined it before he gave the cat a treatment ; Ivermectin and Vitamin B.

While the doctor's assistant was examining it, she asked me if the cat had a name so that they can filled in the patient record.

No comments:

Post a Comment